If you’re using Magento for so long now and have managed to grow your business in the platform, you might have been wondering how to switch to advanced inventory. Often, a bigger business would mean a bigger inventory. To make sure you do not lose track of anything, an advanced inventory might be just what you need. Learn more about POS
Still not sure if you should use an advanced inventory that would allow you to have your e-commerce business display stocks per website or store? These are just a few of the biggest reasons why enterprises choose to use advanced inventories.
- Your business operates through several warehouses because all your products would not fit in just one.
- Your company is being run by a group of people, each of which has his own warehouse for selling online. This is also referred to as distributed distribution.
- You have different warehouses for different geographical areas.
- You have a number of warehouses for each branch of your physical store.
- You have had mishaps related to poor inventory management, which just led to losing customer loyalty and negative word of mouth advertising.
- 6 Steps to Securing Your Point-of-Sale System
As you can see, it usually boils down to the warehouses your company has. Better inventory management would mean you stay updated as each stock goes out from each website, avoiding scenarios that can possibly cause problems between supplies and orders. We do not want to frustrate our customers and give them a reason to look for another store to buy from. An excellent inventory management would lead to better stocking of items, better store-client relationships, and sales-driven orders and stocks.
Feeling overwhelmed with advanced inventories and how they work? Not to worry. Magento, the platform known for its many useful extensions, has just the add-on you need to effortlessly have an advanced inventory.
The one we have here is just one of the many advanced inventory tool Magento has. You are free to check out the others, but knowing how this particular one works is enough for you to know what you should look for in an inventory add-on.
Wyomind Advanced Inventory
This commercial extension is something you have to pay for, but is well worth it because of its features and functions. Whatever you need to efficiently manage your company inventory, Wyomind has that for you. We have here a list of this app’s great features. Check them out to see if your company needs the app now.
- You can use the automatic Google Maps integration to show your business times and your stores’ locations.
- You can also choose to see your stores’ available stocks according to the inventory. This feature is optional, you are free to choose the option that would benefit you and your business the most.
- The app has a feature of keeping an online stock level and warehouse levels. This means you would know every product’s available stocks real-time. What makes this feature even better is that you can choose to automatically or manually sync your warehouse stock levels to the online store availability. It avoids mishaps in orders, like overselling orders not anymore available.
- Manual order routing is allowed, too. After the order comes in, you can set this in the app.
- Magento store views can be assigned to places, or warehouses and shops. This way, you are aware of each warehouse’s stocks. It can even be refined even more through your customer’s ZIP code.
- learn more Point of Sales
To make sure you meet the demands of your growing business, you have to invest in what your company needs. In this case, an advanced inventory would not only keep things in place, it is also bound to avoid miscalculations in terms of your supplies and the orders you take. That means no more problems in managing your stocks and knowing which of them sells the most, so you can restock more and sell more. How does that sound to you?